Skip to content
- Use room temperature water.
- Water from the sides or bottom when possible.
- Warmth increases the speed of sprouting and growth.
- The growing environment should be room temperature or warmer.
- While under light, there should always be water under the mat
- Try to avoid watering so much that you see standing water on top of the mat
- Microgreens exposed to a lot of sun or light will consume water faster
- A south facing window is generally the best source of natural light
- If no south facing windows are available, try an east or west facing window
- Artificial light in the form of a 100-watt equivalent day-light bulb placed about 15cm or 6" above the top of the microgreens for about 16 hours/day also works.