Peas Please Microgreen Intro Grow Kit
from: the micro farmers
- Easily grow 4 trays of Peas Please microgreen mix
- Ready for harvest in less than 2 weeks
- Includes 4 portions of Peas Please seed mix with organic, non-GMO seed
- Includes 4 natural, bio-degradable grow mats (made in Canada)
- Starter kits include an attractive re-usable grow tray
included in starter kits only
Each tray is 9.5cm wide, 15cm long and 2cm tall (~3.75" x 6" x 0.75"). They fit on most windowsills which makes it easy for you to take advantage of natural light.
Trays are made of durable, BPA-free and food-safe melamine. Trays are dishwasher safe. Trays are not microwave or oven safe.
Peas Please Microgreen Mix
The Micro Farmers Peas Please microgreens mix is a mild mix of tall speckled peashoot and bushy dwarf grey sugar peashoot.
Peashoot microgreens contain vitamins A, B, C, E & Niacin and minerals: iron, magnesium, phosphorus & potassium. They also include amino acids and chlorophyll.
The Micro Farmers assembled this kit in Summerside, PEI and we are here to help you with all of your microgreen growing questions.